Canoe trips in Sweden
Our multi-day canoe tours are specially designed for nature lovers and take you to the most beautiful places in Sweden. You spend the night in the wild. If you are less adventurous, you can also spend the night at one of the river campsites.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW.
- Adults must be able to swim.
- Wearing a life jacket is compulsory in Sweden.
- It is useful to pack your luggage in rucksacks so that you can carry them easily when travelling over land.
- You get a detailed description of the route from us. In addition, a topographic map is recommended. These maps are available at the outdoor centre.
- The transfers at the start and end of the tour are included in the price. If an additional transfer is required, a fee will be charged.
- In general, for fishing a fishing licence is necessary. These are available at the reception desk.
- You are welcome to stay at our campsite or in one of the cabins before and after the trip. Timely reservation is recommended, especially in the high season.