For this holiday you can choose from different accommodations on Björnbyn or Rådastrandscamping. These are situated in one of the most beautiful areas of Sweden. Between the woods and by a lake you have everything you need here.
GOOD TO KNOW:
- Car and access: It is possible to park your car for free at your accommodation.
- Rent: It is possible to rent bed linen.
- Pets: Pets are only allowed on the campsite and in the stugas on Rådastrandscamping
- Check-in: From 14.00 o'clock,
- Check out: before 11.00 o'clock
- Wifi: In the cabins at Björnbyn there is wifi available. On the campsite there is wifi in and around the service building.
- There is a grocery shop near the campsite.
(For the sanitary facilities you have to go to the main building of the camping)
Pitches with or without electricity
The campsite has 72 spacious pitches of 100m2, of which 54 are with electricity and 18 are without. In addition, there are 10 enlarged pitches of 200m2 which have electricity.
Stuga (2/ 4/ 5 persons)
- The campsite has three 2-person cabins. These small houses have a sofa bed and a small outside kitchen.
- Four 4-person cabins. These cabins have two bunk beds and a nice little kitchen.
- Three 5-person stuga's. In these luxury cottages you will find two lofts with three beds. There is also an extra bedroom in the cottage with two boxspring beds. This cottage has a slightly larger kitchen than the other cottages and a nice lounge area in front of the cottage where you can sit in the sun during your free time.
Safari tent (6 persons)
The campsite has 9 safari tents. These luxuriously furnished tents have two box spring beds and two bunk beds. It is also possible to put up a small tent. In these tents is a nice kitchen with dining area and outside under the veranda is a lounge set with a view of the Rådasjön.
Tunnel tents (6 persons)
The campsite has 5 tunnel tents. These luxuriously furnished tents are located on the campsite and have six good beds. In these tents you will find a nice kitchen with dining area and outside under the veranda there is a lounge set. You have enough space around you to sit quietly, but you are still close to all the fun on the campsite.
(*cabin park situated next to the campsite)
Stuga -type A (with sauna)
This cabin has a living room with a fireplace, a dining area and two bedrooms with 4 to 6 beds. The cottage has its own shower and toilet. Furthermore, this cottage has a nice covered veranda with garden furniture and a sauna.
Cottage -type B
This stuga has a living room with fireplace, a dining area and two bedrooms with 4 to 6 beds. The cottage has its own shower and toilet. Furthermore, this cottage has a nice covered veranda with garden furniture.
! If there are no more cabins available in your chosen period, please send a message via our contact form.